Thursday, December 30, 2010

more old blogs from myspace 3

  • state of the union, among other things

    what a load of crap.

    I am glad I spent my time wisely tonight and watched the state of the union address. I am glad because I need to open my mind up and take all the information I can into account before I go out and speak to children. There is so much more I can do than just speak to them about how to protect themselves from sexual violence. I can speak to them about how to protect themselves from being taking advantage of by their own government, and the beauty is, it's all the same principle as protecting themselves from rape.

    Listen to your gut feeling. Be aware of your surroundings. Surround yourself with good people you can trust and who respect you. Educate yourself about the world around you. These are going to be my platforms when I run for office.

    and yes, I am going to run for office. I just need to figure out where to start. I can bullshit with the best of them and I think it's time somebody stepped up and actually ran for office without any type of agenda except making the country a better place.

    Donations are gladly accepted. Just write me a check.


No comments:

Post a Comment